#DallasChat Daily: Who Are Your Favorite Cast Members?

Brenda Strong, Dallas, Emma Bell, Jesse Metcalfe, Jordana Brewster, Josh Henderson, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Julie Gonzalo, Linda Gray, Mitch Pileggi, Patrick Duffy, TNT

“Dallas” boasts one of television’s strongest ensembles. Your #DallasChat Daily question: Who are your favorite “Dallas” cast members?

Share your comments below and join other #DallasChat Daily discussions.

Comments

1. Pretty much everyone. The cast on this show is perfect, from the regulars to even the guest-stars, like Lee Majors. My problem is with the WRITERS. I wish the actors were given better material, but they’re all good.

2. J.R. Ewing. He was and always will be my favorite. Miss him so much.

3. Elena & Pam are my favs.
    But I love them all! Amazing cast.

4. Anonymous says:

Christopher and Annie are my favorites! But I love them all!

5. Rebecca Boyter says:

John Ross, Bobby, Sue Ellen. Love to see the others from the first Dallas when they come back. Would like for Donna and The first Pam Ewing to return at least for a visit.

6. Sara krutke says:

My favorite cast members are josh Henderson and the guy playing Christopher Ewing. I think they are really talented actors and they give the show style

7. Michelle says:

Sue Ellen, JR & Bum are my favourites. The only character I don’t really like is Elena. And her whole back story drives me nuts.

8. Anonymous says:

Love them all except Elena and Christopher,they are sooo predictable. Sue Ellen, Bobby and Ann are awesome and I love Emma, she is the perfect girl I love to hate, LOL. Keep her on the show.

9. Anonymous says:

John Ross and Elena 😀

10. Anonymous says:

Bobby and John Ross are the best

11. Kimberly gavel says:

They are all my favorites. I miss J R though. New season is going to be awesome.

12. garnet mcgee says:

Julie and Josh. They are both so expressive. I look forward to great performances from them for years to come.

13. My favorite is/was Christopher Ewing! I love Jesse Metcalfe!!!!!!! I was crying last night! I’m hoping that maybe he wasn’t in the car….
    I know how Dallas likes it’s twists & turns so maybe he’s alive?

14. Elizabeth says:

Always a favorite of mine and my family no mater what decade you watch!

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s